Members Meetings and Outings for 2009.
7. 10th - 11th October 2009, the 15th Cape Town International Kite Festival, at Zandvlei.
6. 24th June 2009. Melumzi Nontangana, gave us an overview of what he is doing to address the issue of the rapidly filling landfill sites of Cape Town. He has one answer, bio-energy generation from rubbish.
Head of Research & Development,
5. Arbour Day – 16th June 2009. A combined effort by Muizenberg /Lakeside Ratepayers Association, The Zandvlei Nature Reserve and Zandvlei Trust.
Admiring the rainbow in Lakeside during a shower of rain.
4. AGM on 20th May 2009 Guest speaker Professor Mike Bruton with a talk about "Weird Creatures" a celebration of biodiversity.
Professor Mike Bruton listening to a question.
3. Alan Winde from the DA on environmental issues for the Cape Peninsula. 19th March 2009.
Alan Winde (2nd from left) with Demetri Qually and ZVT Exco members
2. Muizenberg Youth Festival 25th - 27th February 2009.
Part of the display by the Zandvlei Nature Reserve and ZVT members.
1. World Wetlands Week at GZENR 2nd - 6th February 2009.
Mark Arendse having fun with a class from Chapel Street Primary.
Previous Years Meetings and Outings.